GEL Electrophoresis Unit Midi (IG-21DN)
Made from high quality Polycarbonate, exquisite and durable. It is transparent, convenient for observation
Features and Benefits
- Made from high quality Polycarbonate, exquisite and durable. It is transparent, convenient for observation
- Withdraw able electrode, convenient for maintenance Easy and simple to use
- Special gel casting device for easy and fast gel casting operation Power fails when you open the lid for users’ safe
- Save buffer solution
- Black band on the gel tray make it convenient to load the samples and observe the gel High resolution separation with simple operation
- One gel casting device can cast different size of gel
- Special comb design, one comb has two different teeth.
- Application: Submarine electrophoresis, for identifying, separating and preparing DNA and for measuring the molecular weight of DNA.
- Gel Dimensions: 60×60(mm), 120×60(mm), 60×120(mm), 120×120(mm). Runs up to 2+3 (2.0mm), 6+13, and 8+18 (1.5mm), 11+25 (1.0 mm) samples. Comb Thickness: 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm and 2.0mm
- Buffer volume: 650 ml Weight: about 1.0 kg
- Size (L x W x H):310 × 150 × 90(mm)