Microprocessor PH Meter IG-10PH
Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, temperature units, automatic or manual hold function, auto-off feature to meet personal preferences.
Features and Benefits
- Large backlit LCD display shows mode indicators and help messages. Up to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values.
- Help message as an operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
- Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, temperature units, automatic or manual hold function, auto-off feature to meet personal preferences.
- Reset function can resumes all settings to factory default values
-2.00 to 16.00 pH
up to3 points
0 to 105°C
0~100°C, Manual / Automatic
Auto Off Function
LCD (135× 75mm)
DC9V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz