Microprocessor PH Meter IG-20PH
IG-20PH is a high precision pH meter with large backlit LCD display. The meter can display many useful prompt messages for quick & easy measurement of samples
Features and Benefits
- IG-20PH is a high precision pH meter with large backlit LCD display. The meter can display many useful prompt messages for quick & easy measurement of samples.
- During the pH mode, Up to 5 points push-button calibration with auto- buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- Automatic Temp.Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurement over the entire range.
- Calibration due reminder prompts you to calibrate the meter regularly.
- During ORP mode, Single point offset calibration allows user adjusts displayed value to a known standard.
- Absolute or Relative millivolt (R.mV) measurement provides accurate ORP readings.
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
- Help message as an operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
- Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, stability conditions, resolution, temperature units, date and time to meet measurement requirements.
- Reset function can resumes all settings to factory default values. Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meets GLP standards.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer via USB communication interface.
0.0001, 0.01, 0.1pH (Selected)
0.1, 1mV (Selectable)
upto 5 points
pH Buffer Groups
USA (pH1.68,4.01,7.00,10.01,12.45), NIST (pH1.68,4.01,6.86,9.18,12.45) DIN (pH1.09,4.65,6.79,9.23,12.7 OR
Calibration due reminder
1 to 30 days of OFF
± 0.5 °C, ± 0.9 ° F
0˜100°C, 32˜212°F, Automatic or Manual
Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes after last key pressed
500 readings with date and time
DC 5V adapters, using AC 220V / 50Hz,
Dimensions LxWxH (mm)
210 x 188 x 60
pH Buffers,(pH 4.01, 7.00
5V Power Adaptors