Refrigerated Circulating Bath
Refrigerated Circulating Bath is widely used in Petroleum, Chemical, Electronic Instrumentation, Physics, Chemistry, Bioengineering, Medical and health, Life sciences, Light industry food property testing and chemical analysis, research departments, universities, enterprise quality inspection and production departments.
Features and Benefits
- PT100 temperature sensor.
- Both sides folding handle for easy movement
- Overheat protection and liquid level alarm function
- Stainless steel inner tank.
- Water level alarm function.
- Fast cooling, low noise, low vibration, stable and reliable performance
- LCD, Microprocessor, High Precision, PID temperature control system
- Pump flow rate 6L/min. & Programmable temperature controller
Temperature Range Temperature Display resolution Temperature Fluctuation Temperature Control
Display Refrigeration Refrigerant Pump circulation Pump flow rate
Bath Tank capacity Tank size (Lx Wx D) Bath Opening
Bath depth Power Requirements
Packing Dimensions (LxWxH)
-20ºC to 100ºC
Air Cooled refrigeration through compressor
Internal & External
6 L /min
180 x 290 x150 mm
240 x 250 x 200mm
180 x 140 mm
235 x 160 mm
530 x 450 x 800 mm
530 x 450 x 900 mm