UV-VIS Double Beam Spectrophotometer IG-202DS
Optimized optics and large scale integrated circuits design, light source and receiver from world famous measurement methods all add up to high performance and reliability
Features and Benefits
- Wide Wavelength range, satisfying requirements of various fields.
- Fully automated design, realizing the simplest measurement & satisfying the requirement of pharmacopoeia.
- Maximum of 9 Wavelength & 8 samples can be measured at one time.
- Automatic change-over between T lamp & D2 lamp.
- Optimized optics and large scale integrated circuits design, light source and receiver from world famous measurement methods all add up to high performance and reliability.
- Rich measurement methods: wavelength scan, time scan multi-wavelength determination, multi-order derivative determination, double-wavelength methods and triple-wavelength methods etc, meet difference measurement requirement.
- Automatic 10mm 8-cell holder.
- Data Output can be obtained via a printer port and a USB interface.
- Parameters and data can be saved for user's convenience.
- PC controller measurement can be achieved for more accurate and flexible requirement.
Double Beam, Grating 1200 lines/mm
190nm - 1100nm
<=+/0.1nm (656.1nmD2),<=+/0.3nm(full wavelength Range)
Fast, Mid, Slow
Deuterium & Tungsten Lamp
Imported Silicon Photodiode
USB Portandparallelport (Printer)
AC 220V/50Hz or AC 110V/60Hz
8 Cell Holder
Glass Cell: 4 Nos
Quartz Cell: 2 Nos