Vertical Gel Electrophoresis System
Mini P-4 Vertical Electrophoresis System，1.0 mm, 2 gels system Mini P-4 electrophoresis cell (2 gels), casting stands, 2 casting frames, 5 sets of glass plates, 10-well combs x5, sample loading guide, instructions
Features and Benefits
The Mini P-4 Cell has set the new standard for Mini Vertical Electrophoresis: Easier to assemble, leak proof, and with a four-gel capacity that doubles the output of the traditional cell, the Mini P-4 cell combines traditional features with higher throughput and even greater reliability. Modular Cells for Many Applications Interchangeable modules easily convert a Mini P-4 cell from one application to another. Each module fits into the same buffer tank and lid to form a complete cell. The modular configurations are: Mini P-4 electrophoresis cell — for running hand cast or precast PAGE gel and (SDS)-PAGE gels Mini TBC electrophoresis transfer cell — for western blotting.
- Run up to 4 mini gels in less than an hour
- Run four 2-D gels in less than a day
- Evaluate sample preparation conditions
- Screen new samples and process discovery projects
- Cell: High transparency molded PC, clearly display the running status; easy-to-use Electrode Assembly and leak-free.
- Casting Stand: side-by-side design allows access to two gels simultaneously, Casting Frame: Simple cam closure; no bulky clamps or thumbscrews.
- Gaskets: Silicone rubber foaming against leakage
- Plastic Comb: do not inhibit polymerization and have a built-in ridge to eliminate air contact during gel casting for uniform gel polymerization
- Glass Plate: labelled with thickness for instant identification
WESTERN BLOTTING DESCRIPTION
Mini-TBC trans blot module，includes: Mini transfer module, 2 gel holder cassettes, 4 fiber pads, cooling units, instructions
Mini TBC Electrophoretic Transfer Cell
The Mini TBC cell is the perfect complement to the Mini P-4 vertical electrophoresis system.
- Transfers two mini format (7.5 x10 cm) gels in as little as 1 hour
- Cooling unit prevents buffer depletion during high-intensity transfers
- Cell performs low-intensity transfers by running at low voltage overnight Sturdy molded design protects platinum wire electrodes from breaking.
Number of gels
1–2 (Upgradable to 4)
Hand cast gels
Cast using spacer plates
Glass plate size (W x L) Short plate Spacer plate
10.1 x 7.3 cm
10.1 x 8.2 cm
Gel size (W x L) Hand cast Precast
8.3 x 7.3 cm
8.6 x 6.8 cm
Total buffer volume for 2 gels
Total buffer volume for 4 gels
Typical run times for SDS-PAGE
35–45 min (at 200 V constant)
Recommended power supply
Power B or Power BC
Dimensions (W x L x H)
12 x 16 x 18 cm
7.5 x 10 cm
Number of cassettes
Blue-Ice cooling unit